Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wire Whisperer

That's what I wasn't today.. a wire whisperer... I was a cleaning lady most of the day... then a student... then hubby came home and I was a wife... then came MY time... the time I slip away and play with wire and beads as excited as an artistic pirate with his treasure... and then it happened.

This wonderful new centerpiece for a pendant just fought me and fought me and...well, maybe I fought it... but it wouldn't work, I couldn't work.. I'd waited all day... and now my play spark was missing... sigh... so I turned to some earrings I've been working on and played with them a bit.... then ... I couldn't help it... I was back to the "stone"... this one was advertised as Titanium drusy .. so the stone is gray.... I'd been playing with silver wire...
silly.. pick up the copper wire.... contrast.. elemental... raw
so... magic... and in the morning I'll make a few more tweaks and I'll love it even more ! Better pics tomorrow!

No comments: